We're always looking for old mixtapes. We don't care if they were made by a big-name dj or not. In fact, it'd be nice to hear what kids were doing in their bedroom studios back in the 90s. We're also interested in dj equipment modifications if you've come up with something tight.

hit us at sheldiack at gmail dot com

Monday, August 14, 2006

Gemini PMX-15A

Have to give a shout to my old Gemini mixer.
I remember when my friend Rob used to "fix" his
Gemini fader by filling it with WD-40. He'd just
keep the top plate unscrewed, and give it a lil'
spray once in a while. Respect to Rob Zimmerman.

1 Comments:

Blogger DRHEQX said...

I am currently inside the Gemini PMX-15A and converting it to a multi-purpose preamp for live instrument use. It's a great little box, but I don't need the phono inputs. I am going to simply route those to other jacks in the front which can be used to plug in synthesizers. They use a 220 ohm resistor in series with the "Line Level" inputs, so that is all I need to swap phono for line inputs.

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home