We're always looking for old mixtapes. We don't care if they were made by a big-name dj or not. In fact, it'd be nice to hear what kids were doing in their bedroom studios back in the 90s. We're also interested in dj equipment modifications if you've come up with something tight.

hit us at sheldiack at gmail dot com

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Amacabilities - Respite

Here's a cut from the semi-fabled Memphix stable. Not
exactly
sure how many, but the 45's were pretty limited.
I snagged one
on my visit to NYC. Click on the header
for the download and
enjoy. BIG UPS to the Itallion Stallion
for keeping this alive!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amacabilities - Respite was a staple in my diet for a long time...

now I just read lefty propaganda and listen to crap.

I don't know if I'm ready to listen to that again, not until Ack remixes it.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home