We're always looking for old mixtapes. We don't care if they were made by a big-name dj or not. In fact, it'd be nice to hear what kids were doing in their bedroom studios back in the 90s. We're also interested in dj equipment modifications if you've come up with something tight.

hit us at sheldiack at gmail dot com

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

That's The Way Life Is

I've been seriously slacking on the music posts (Iz would
agree I'm sure)...so I've decided to try a little experiment. I'm
going to reach into a crate and pull out a record, find the
song I like best and post it.

This was nice first pull, with a few joints I thought about
using, but this one is my fav, no doubt. Enjoy!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How does one go about snatching the song?...i think i've gone internet dumb all of the sudden.

12:08 AM  
Blogger Sheldiack said...

click on title.

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that worked, big ups

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home