We're always looking for old mixtapes. We don't care if they were made by a big-name dj or not. In fact, it'd be nice to hear what kids were doing in their bedroom studios back in the 90s. We're also interested in dj equipment modifications if you've come up with something tight.

hit us at sheldiack at gmail dot com

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

DJ Magic Mike and MC Madness

In the early 90s, Magic Mike was one of my
favorite djs. Yeah, he was big in the bass
scene, but he could also cut like a mother.
These are two of my favorite songs off this album.
I've always kind of wished I'd bought one of those
DJ Magic Mike 'Drop the Bass' t-shirts.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Rob Z said...

Blew my mind when someone told me DJ Magic Mike and DJ Scratch are cousins. Both so damn good...

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home